GJB599 series Electrical Connectors
The GJB599 series of fast-separating high-density small circular electrical connectors produced and developed according to GJB599A-1993 (equivalent to the US military standard MIL-DTL-38999), and other designs according to GJB599 or MIL-DTL-38999. Domestic and foreign products are completely interchangeable.
The GJB599 products contains four series:
- GJB599 Series I – Bayonet coupling, scoop proof plug, 1 to 128 contacts
- GJB599 Series II – Bayonet coupling, short housing, scoop proof plug, 1 to 128 contacts
- GJB599 Series III – Three-head self-locking threaded coupling, scoop proof plug, 1 to 128 contacts
- GJB599 Series IV – Push-pull quick lock, scoop proof plug, 1 ~ 128 contacts
In addition to the above standard products, the company can also modify the connector according to the specific needs of users to provide products that meet the actual use.
Product name code comparison table
|I, II Series||III, IV series|
National military standard GJB599A main code
|US military standard MIL-DTL-38999 main code||MS||
Note: GJB599 series connector product model is the same as GJB599A; also, the same as MIL-DTL-38999 except for the main code.
GJB599 series environment-resistant quick separation, high density and small circular electrical connector intended use:
- GJB599 Series I: Generally suitable for systems that require quick separation in blind vision situations. These series of connectors are resistant to high-intensity vibrations and are suitable for use in harsh wind sands and moist environments when matched with suitable accessories.
- GJB599 Series II: This series of connectors is lighter in weight and smaller in size. It is generally suitable for applications that do not withstand high-intensity vibrations or weather and moisture. Suitable for use in tight spaces.
- GJB599 Series III: Generally suitable for systems that require quick separation in blind vision situations. These series of connectors are resistant to high-intensity vibrations and are suitable for use in harsh wind sands and moist environments when matched with suitable accessories.
- GJB599 Series IV: Generally suitable for systems requiring rapid separation and connection in blind vision situations. This series of connectors has the characteristics of high temperature resistance to high-strength vibration, suitable for places with small rotating space, and can be suitable for harsh wind sand and humid environment when matched with suitable accessories.
Product structure introduction
- Sealing body: Protect the wires from external liquids, dust, etc. into the product.
- Interface gasket: Each plugged contact is sealed.
- Receptacle housing: The pins can be protected under blind insertion conditions.
- Sealing ring: to achieve sealing of the butt interface.
- Five key bits on the housing: ensure accurate alignment of the contacts during mating.
- Socket insulation mounting plate: Enclosed at the entrance to protect the mating of the contacts.
- Reed ring: ensure reliable fixing of the contacts.
- Shielded reed: Ensures that the electrical conductivity between the housings is formed before the contacts are inserted.