J27A Series Printed Circuit Board Electronic Connectors
Product Character Introduction
- Number of contacts: 17, 29, 41, 53, 65, 72, 84, 96
- Rigid pins and flexible sockets
- Have many locking features, vertical mounting, horizontal mounting, float mounting, screw thread locking, quick locking, etc.
- 36 kinds of orientation combinations, which are mis-inserted with the same specifications.
- Used between PCB, PCB and cable, cable and cable;
- Company Standard: Q/Ln.J6-100-99: J27A series PCB connector Specifications
|Grade I||-55°C～ +100°C||Relative Humidity||+40℃, 98％|
|-55°C～ +125°C||Low air pressure||0.3 kPa|
1000 m/s2, 11ms
|Rated current||3A||Insulation resistance||
|Dielectric withstand voltage||1000 V||Vibration||
10Hz ~ 2000Hz
|Mechanical life||1000 times|
Product Family Tree
- This series of printed circuit connectors are divided into plugs and sockets. The end of the connector is divided into Straight insert in PCB, Right angle insert in PCB, Soldered and crimped. The wire section area is from 0.15mm2 to 0.25mm2.
- A connector with a male locking member is defined as a plug, and a connector with a female locking member is defined as a socket, i.e. the plug or socket is defined by the accessory fitting.
① Main code: J40 series;
② Number of contacts: 17, 29, 41, 53, 65, 72, 84, 96;
③ Connector type: T: Plug, Z: Socket;
④ Contact type: K: Jack,
No letter: Crimp wire
N: Straight PCB mount
W: Right angle PCB mount
⑤ Locking form: X: Vertical installation;
No marking: Horizontal installation;
F: Floating installation;
L: Thread locking;
D: Anti-missing thread locking;
M: Anti-missing quick locking;
⑥ Environmental rating: Grade I, Grade II, Level III;
⑦ End termination form: BC—Straight insert in PCB;
BW—Right angle insert in PCB;
BW1—long bend insert board;
⑧ Printed board aperture: No mark: φ0.6;
Note: additional instructions are not part of the order mark. In the case of selecting the crimp wire type product, please indicate the wire specifications of the crimped wire in the brackets such as the wire cross-sectional area, length and color. When the wiring specification is complicated, the wiring specification table shall be presented.
J27A – 41 ZKL II BC-0.8 (Additional Notes)
The above marks indicate that the number of contacts is 41, the connector type is socket with jacks, the locking type is thread locking, the environmental grade is II, the tail end is in the form of straight insert in printed board, and the printed board aperture is φ0.8.