J30J Miniature Rectangular Electronic Connector Series
Product Character Introduction
- This series is equivalent to USA MDM series;
- Nine types :9, 15, 21, 25, 31, 37, 51, 74, 100;
- Mated wire section area: 0.1～15 mm2;
- This series employs high-density flexible pins;
- Meeting the requirements of GJB2446 “Polarized shell, micro miniature rectangular electrical connector general specification” (equivalent to MIL-C-83513）;
- The locking subassemblies are offered with the connectors according to your order. You should give me information in the papers, if you do not need the locking subassemblies.
- This series comply with the following specification:
Q/Ln.J6-69-92 J30 Series Miniature Rectangular Electronic Connector Technical Condition.
|Ambient temperature||-55°C～ +125°C||Rated current||3 A|
|Relative humidity||98% at +40°C||Insulation resistance||≥ 5000MΩ|
|Contact resistance||≤ 10mΩ||Mechanical life||500 times|
|Dielectric withstand voltage||800 V||Vibration||
10Hz ~ 2000Hz
|Random vibration||Power spectral density 0.4 g2/Hz,
Total acceleration rms value 23.1g
|Shock||735 m/s2, 11ms|
|Acceleration||735 m/s2||Low air pressure||4.5 kPa 200V|
Product Family Tree
- J30J Common Series
- J30J Improved Series
- J30J Locking Subassemblies
According to the locking subassemblies, this series consists of end-free locking subassemblies and end-fixed locking subassemblies.
- J30J Cable Clipper Subassemblies
This series consists of type A1 and type A3 cable clipper subassemblies.
① Main code: J30J series
② Number of contacts: 9, 15, 21, 25, 31, 37, 51, 74, 100
③ Connector and contact type: TJ- plug with pins,
ZK- Receptacle with socket
④ Type of contact terminal: Null-Crimp,
N-Straight inserting PCB,
W-Right angle inserting PCB,
⑤ Type of locking subassemblies: More details in J30J Locking Subassemblies
⑥ Finishing: Null- Shell plated with nickel
G- Shell plated with cadmium
⑦ Improved type: A-Shell with shielding braid cable clipper,
D-There is spinning-resistance groove in the interface terminal of the receptacle shell flange.
J-The grid of PCB is 1.27×2.54 (row×line).
Q-The shell flange is widened.
J30J-51 ZK P G-AD
The above mark means: a J30J fixed-end connector with 51 contacts, receptacle with socket, crimp terminal, Type P locking subassemblies, shell plated with cadmium and with shielding braid cable clipper, and with spinning-resistance groove.