XC Series Electrical Connector
Product Character Introduction
- The use of quick bayonet coupling system on product make it easy for mounting, the connections of products are reliable and of shock& vibration resistance.
- 5 key polarizations facilitate it with blind mating and anti-mismating feature.
- Highly reliable hyperboloid spring wire jacks make it smooth for mounting& removal and of low contact resistance.
- Widely used in aviation, aerospace, navigation, railway, field communications and many other instruments.
- 5 types of sockets are available.
- Meet the requirements of GJB2889.
- Operating temperature: -55℃～+200℃
- Relative humidity: Up to 95% in +40℃
- Operating altitude: 30000m
- Vibration: 10Hz ～2000 Hz, 196m/s2
- Shock: 490m/s2
- Acceleration: 490m/s2
- Hermetic performance: Wall-through socket: 50.7MPa,
- Square flange socket: 152MPa
- Anti-salt spray, moisture resistance, mold resistance, etc.
- Contact resistance and current rating.
|Contact size (mm)||Contact resistance
|Square flange socket
- Rated voltage, withstanding voltage and insulation resistance
|Environment||Rated voltage (V)||Withstanding voltage (V)||Insulation resistance (MΩ)|
|Heat & damp||500||500||750||1125||≥ 100|
|High temperature||—||—||—||—||≥ 1000|
|Low pressure (1KPa)||150||250||300||300||—|
Electrical continuity between housings: Aluminum alloy housing ≤2.5mΩ
- Housing: High strength aluminum alloy
- Non-shielding plating: Anodized coloring
- Shielding plating: Army-green plating, passivated;
Rainbow color zinc plating, passivated,
Electroless nickel plating
- Insulator: Thermosetting material
- Contact: Copper alloy, silver plated or gold plated
- Grommet and sealing ring: Silicone rubber
- Endurance: 1000 cycles
Crimping barrel and contacts specifications of XC series
|Contact sizes (mm)||type||Color band||I.D. of barrel (mm)||Cross section (mm2)|
|①||Main code:||XC Wire spring crimping electrical connector|
|XCH Wire spring soldering electrical connector|
|XCB Wire spring PCB soldering electrical connector|
|②||Housing size: 14, 18, 22, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, 39|
|③||Type: T—Plug||S—Circular wall-through Sealed socket|
|Y—Circular socket||S/1—Square flange Dual ended hermetic socket|
|F—Square flange socket||S/2—Square flange Dual ended hermetic socket|
|④||Number of contacts: 1－61|
|⑤||Contacts and plating: Z—Pin, silver plating|
|K—Jack, silver plating|
|M— Sealed socket contact with silver plated shell|
|Z1—Pin, gold plating|
|K1—Jack, gold plating|
|M1— Sealed socket contact with gold plated shell|
|⑥||Shell plating and accessory:|
|If omitted— Non-threaded terminal, no accessory, anodic oxidation|
|H— Straight cable clamp, anodic oxidation|
|D— Non-threaded terminal, no accessory, rainbow color zinc plating, passivated|
|D1— Non-threaded terminal, no accessory, electroless nickel plating|
|D3— Non-threaded terminal, no accessory, army-green zinc plating, passivated|
|WP— Right angle cable clamp on terminal, rainbow color zinc plating, passivated|
|WP1— Right angle cable clamp on terminal, electroless nickel plating|
|WP3— Right angle cable clamp on terminal, army-green zinc plating, passivated|
|E— Threaded terminal, with accessory, anodic oxidation|
|W— Right angle cable clamp, anodic oxidation|
|P— Threaded terminal, with accessory, rainbow color zinc plating, passivated|
|P1—Threaded terminal, with accessory, electroless nickel plating|
|P3— Threaded terminal, with accessory, army-green zinc plating, passivated|
|HP— Straight shielding case on terminal, rainbow color zinc plating, passivated|
|HP1— Straight shielding case on terminal, electroless nickel plating|
|HP3— Straight shielding case on terminal, army-green zinc plating, passivated|
|⑦||Polarization: N —no mark||W —(W)|
- Order mark can be written in the form of fraction when it is required to order a whole set of connectors including plug and socket, that is, specify socket in numerator position while plug at denominator position with a slash sign between them.
- Example: XC14F4Z1WP1/K1WP1 for a set of electroless nickel plated type 14 connectors with 4 contacts, Right angle cable clamp, N polarization and gold plating jacks and pins.
- One of the ends of XC-S-M series is sockets with jacks, specify the mating plug with pins in denominator position. Another end of XC-S-M series is sockets with pins, specify the mating plug with jacks right behind plug with pins, and add “.” between them for separation.
- When ordering accessories, please add “+” and follows the accessory code. Please refer to detailed requirements on XC & Derived Series Electrical Connector Accessory.
- The product will have A type crimp contacts in default configuration. If it is required to change for B type crimp pin or jacks, specify them(contact sizes or types) in parentheses behind order mark. E.g. XC30F30Z1D(φ1B).
|Connector type||Basic P/N|